ROOT COVER UP
in Light Brown
Best root touch up that covers greys + dark roots, refreshes highlights, thickens + perfects thinning hairlines
WHY WE LOVE IT:
- Root touch up powder covers grey seamlessly, even covers dark roots + extends highlights without peroxide
- Precise application, no mess like root cover up sprays
- Never stiff, sticky, or waxy like mascaras or crayons
- Looks completely natural, mimics hair’s reflective qualities
- Water-resistant formula, you can even swim in it
- No waxes, dyes, or parabens
- Can also be used to fill in hairlines and cover gaps to create the look of thicker hair
WHO SHOULD USE IT:
This medium brown root touch up is perfect for anyone who wants to cover greys and dark roots, refresh highlights, or create the look of thicker, fuller hair. If you have a thinning hairline or gaps in hairline. Perfect for all natural and color-treated shades of medium brown, including medium ash brown, medium golden brown, medium chocolate brown, medium brown balayage, medium brown hair with highlights. Ideal for extending time between color treatments.
HOW TO USE:
Apply to dry hair. Load up small end of brush with powder. Use free hand to pull hair flat/taut against head and press brush down firmly into roots, starting from scalp and working out – do not use sweeping motion. Apply more powder as needed.
To extend highlights, use side edge of small brush. Lightly dust off any excess powder with wide end of brush.